At Nexcape Pharmaceuticals Ltd we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
Any medical information including your order history is completely confidential and will only be viewable by our pharmacy staff. Nexcape Pharmaceuticals Ltd will never disclose this data unless legally required to by law.
Personal data relating to Internet users viewing the site may be collected through the site on each of the following occasions:
- Data regarding navigation may be collected by our web servers or by cookies when you are browsing the site
- Data regarding your identity and email address may be collected when you send an email to us through the site (if you choose to do so), for instance via the ‘Contact’ page or where you submit an Order Form in accordance with our Terms and Conditions
- Data regarding your identity may be collected by the site on registration for online ordering; and
- Data regarding your identity, medical details as contained on any prescription or other supporting information that you provide to us, whether by email, telephone, fax or post.
Upon collection, the personal data will be stored for as long as is reasonably necessary to provide goods and services, including after sales services to you, in accordance with our terms and conditions. Nexcape Pharmaceuticals Ltd will send you the details of your order via e-mail. You can find the terms and conditions on our website at all times.
The details about your recent orders can be found in your customer login. Unless you opt out from marketing communications your contact details may be used for marketing purposes.You may revoke your prior given consent to marketing at any time.
Nexcape Pharmaceuticals Ltd use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our Nexcape Pharmaceuticals Ltd website, services or goods and products.
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us Nexcape Pharmaceuticals Ltd may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance Nexcape Pharmaceuticals Ltd may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which Nexcape Pharmaceuticals Ltd believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Nexcape Pharmaceuticals Ltd may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.